Anime fight! Anime fight!

FILLERRRRRRR!!!!!!.....HNGGG!!!!

ON THE NEXT EPISODE OF DRAGONAURTO: BROTHERHOOD

Captain Ig'nant Captain Ig'nant

Its funny, because its racist.

Animation is alright. Music is good, but not used in the best way possible. Voice acting is probably the best part of this piece. Thumbs up

MvC3: Hulk MvC3: Hulk

Stay classy, Tom

Still better than the She-Hulk cartoon.

Dana White's Reaction Dana White's Reaction

That's bullshit!

Everyone knows Dana White has no gag reflex on account of all the massive cock he sucks. This is so inaccurate!

Fulpitude Fulpitude

FUCK YEAH JUICY JUICE!

I DRINK THE SHIT OUT OF THAT BITCH

: Small, Medum & Larger : : Small, Medum & Larger :

This shit again...

After all this time, your animation skills have not improved even slightly, which means, beyond reasonable or creative doubt, this platform is nothing more than a fancy soap box.

Consistently artistically lacking from the animation and drawing standpoint, and I'm not talking about the whole "well that's just your style" bullshit. Your cartoons are weak sauce. True, there have been improvements from the very beginning of the series, but for the huge volume of cartoons made, its far too little.

Back to the subject matter of the cartoon. Instead of writing a long drawn out explanation as to why this is bullshit, I'll summarize it down to the point that this is like the fifth cartoon bitching about mainstream coffee shops, like someone has a gun to everyone's head to get their coffee from there or something.

Instead of this shit, why don't you make a cartoon about Foamy opening his own shop, or just making his own fucking coffee?!

There's some debate, but overall people find this review helpful

Kenya Bros Kenya Bros

TAKE THAT U FAYGITS!

That was just fuckin' hilarious.

WGJ4K: I Hate Videogames? WGJ4K: I Hate Videogames?

Haters gonna hate.

You fucking hater.

Spazkid responds:

rep

Lips. Lips.

Cats Cats

I don't care what these dip shits are saying

The fact of the matter is, its well executed, the audio fits very well with what you're trying to convey. All and all, its a well put together piece and deserves to be front page.